Emotions Dance strives to provide the most professional and loving environment for your dancer. In order to do so, we have policies and procedures that must be followed.
- All tuition is due on the 1st of the month.
- There is a $5.00 per day late fee for any accounts not paid by the 3rd.
- There are no refunds given.
- If a student is absent, tuition will not be pro-rated and they must make up their class within 30 days of the absence.
- Students are allowed to take their level or a level below for a make up class.
- There are some months where there are more class meetings and some where there are less; your monthly tuition stays the same.
- Emotions Dance follows the Seminole Country school schedule (with some exceptions). Please check our full calendar for all days off.
- All classes begin with a proper warm up; students who arrive late may miss this warm up and risk injury. Because of this risk, dancers who are late may be asked to watch class/take notes instead of participate.