Amanda recently graduated Cum Laude from the prestigious State University of New York Purchase College Dance Conservatory, receiving a Bachlors of Fine Arts in Dance, as well as academic deans list and National Honor Society recognition. Amanda’s early training began at Allstar Dance Academy at the age of 3, competing as a team member and as a soloist in all forms of dance including Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Contemporary and Tap.
In college Amanda studied Ballet/Pointe, Modern and Contemporary forms of dance under the direction of Bettijane Sills, Rosanna Seravalli, Rosaline Newman, Megan Williams, Stephanie Tooman, Larry Clark, Richard Cook, Kevin Wynn and Mr. Ted Kivitt.
Amanda’s most recent performance was as a cast member and soloist of Dead Man’s Party for Six Flags Great Adventure FrightFest under choreographer Ashle Dawson.
Amanda was accepted into Emotions Dance Company in February of 2010 and has contributed her artistry and * choreography to the following productions:
- Untold Stories II May 2010
- Red Chair Affair August 2010/ August 2011
- Poetry in Motion- February 2011
- Nude Nite Orlando- February 2011
- Element Earth- April 2011
- Orlando International Fringe Festival- May 2011/ May 2012
- *Yow Dance Collaboration Performance- September 2011
- *Twist- October 2011
- Untold Stories: A Closer Look- February 2012
- Dance Extravaganza- June 2012
- *Blur- September 2012
- Moulin Rouge Extravaganza- December 2012
- Otronicon @ Orlando Science Center- January 2013
- *Twist: The Love Edition- February 2013
- Orlando Fringe Fundraiser- March 2013
- HATCH Presenter Series in NYC- April 2013
- dis|CONNECTED- Orlando Fringe- May 2013
- Element Earth- June 2013